1.Set a schedule:- No need to post every day. The important thing is to get a reaction when you publish quality content. This does not mean putting just a simple publication to your potential customers know that you have an offer of 50% on certain dates. The better tailor your promotional content as part of a varied mix of content, images, information about your industry or your personal thoughts.
There are plenty of small businesses who post a few times a week and continue to succeed in the task of capturing and attracting customers and building a community. Still, it is important not to lose that traction with your audience.
2. Build a category of material post :- Rather than sit every time you post or think of new content, weekly and give yourself some time to sit down a list of ideas about who can talk. This will allow you to have a range of material for various publications at once, which you can then come up with a few days apart.
3. Link your account:- If you’re struggling to find time to publish in three different accounts different, focus on only one. Next, the other two profiles linked to your publications are distributed to the three. For example, everything posted on Facebook could be sent on Twitter and also everything you post on Twitter can be posted on your Facebook page.
Tip: If you’re doing this, remember that Twitter has a 140 character limit, so the longer posts appear incomplete.
4.Use Social Media Marketing for SEMs to provide customer services:- Is there a pattern in the questions you’ve answered your existing or new customers, about your company or Negoci line? If so, use social media to answer. If an existing customer asks about “How I can do this or that?” Point it to your Facebook page where you will find the answer. Take the opportunity to tell them to click on the “Like” your page.
Do not shun the negative comments, use them as an opportunity to show your excellence in customer service, working with the client to resolve the situation in a form of “open book”. Customers and potential customers should be impressed with the way you’ve helped this client.
5. Automates:- Once you have a list of content, you can program your publication to appear in your profiles at certain times of day. For this you can use tools like Twitter for Timely or SocialOomph .
Tip: automatices not all of your social media presence since the end of the day, social media is about. Take time to get to your favorite social media platform and have conversations with people. You have to be human.
6. Centralized you community :- There are tools that let you manage your social networking accounts in one place. Tweetdeck , Hootsuite or Yoono are examples. These social media tools allow you to update, monitor, manage and maintain multiple social media platforms while saving you precious time.
7. Do you reach interesting content:- Set up Google alerts for specific topics related to your industry or niche. If you are a manufacturer of furniture, set up an alert for “advice furniture”, “furniture trends” or “keeping house”, for example. Take a few minutes to browse the results of alerts and shares some of the publications that could cause actual value and your audience.
The Social Media Marketing as a business tool is not something that will go away soon. In recent years, social media is becoming more and more prominent, both for businesses and for consumers. Build, maintain and operate the social media presence is a must.
Certainly there are a thousand things to do if you own a business. Appears your brand online and to talk about it is one of those things.
So if you have time, you have to look, because the Social Media Marketing for small business is very important and can really help your business growth!